Digital communication courses and training for culture and heritage professionals
“Social media has, in its own way, provided us a means of generating other selves.” New York Times
Do you (or your organization) have a digital presence?
This course is for you if you need to improve or write your profile, CV, better your digital presence, etc.
This two-days seminar will be very useful for you because it will:
- introduce you to the topic from the basics
- learn how to build, better and enhance your digital identity and brand
- let you develop/ work your own digital identity
- to understand your institutions needs and communicate better to the marketing department
- answer all your questions and doubts
- The key things you need to know about digital identity
- A detailed overview of setting up and managing your profile
- How to write (or better) a compelling profile
- Top tips and examples of successful stories
- Common mistakes and pitfalls to avoid
Write me if you are interested to pre-enrol: termdoc(@)gmail(.)com